Senior Leader University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Managed over 60 teaching assistants (TAs) for four introductory computer science courses, ensuring quality resources were available to all students to increase accuracy and efficiency in instruction.
- Compiled three technical interview prompts in Java and Matlab and provided feedback on materials written by coworkers in C and Python.
- Executed dozens of interviews and hired new TAs as a member of the hiring subcommittee.
- Presented workshops on debugging and pedagogy, impacting teaching strategies for hundreds of students.
- Drafted 4 accepted amendments to official policies for the teaching assistant program, improving employee understanding of policies.